INVITATION FOR 2018 AMC 8
As Iraq National Science and Math Olympiads committee we are the representative of AMC exams in Iraq. We are inviting your students to take part in one of the most prestigious and challenging mathematics competitions in the world.
- The AMC 8 is a 25-question, 40-minute, multiple choice examination in middle school mathematics designed to develop students’ problem-solving skills and interest in mathematics.
- The AMC 8 helps middle school students discover their love of problem solving and develop their potential. Students also develop positive attitudes towards analytical thinking, a skill that is highly valued by universities and employers.
- The AMC 8 connects classroom skills to unique problem-solving challenges in a low-stress, friendly environment.
- Students with a passion for problem-solving who are in grade 8 or below and under 14.5 years of age on the day of the competition are eligible to participate in the AMC 8.
- All math questions in the exam are in English language.
- AMC 8 will be held on 17 November 2018, Saturday.
- Registration fee is 10,000 Iraqi Dinar.
- All the students will be awarded Certificates of Participation and successful students will be awarded Certificates of Award. All certificates are approved by MAA.
- Past papers and study materials can be found on the websites www.maa.org and www.artofproblemsolving.com.
- Please contact the INASMO-AMC representative in your location